Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • December 01, 2020

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
     
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Dec. 01 (09:41)

    December Update
    IBEW 396
    Online Informational Meetings
    IBEW Local 191
    November 30th
    IBEW 280
    Health Care Credit
    IBEW local 2325
    President/Assistant BM Chris Doyle
    IBEW local 2325
    Rest in Peace Brother Kurinec
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
     
         
  • City Of Dearborn
    Updated On: Dec 10, 2018

    http://www.cityofdearborn.org/


  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2020.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    108099 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image