Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  •  

    March 02, 2021
    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
     
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Mar. 02 (05:41)

    MEMBERS GET MORE THROUGH THE ONLINE BENEFIT PORTAL
    IBEW Local 659
    New Payroll System
    I.B.E.W. Local Union 266
    EDBF #131
    IBEW Local 1205
    WAH/Home Garaging
    IBEW local 2325
    President Biden IBEW 2021
    IBEW 280
    Rip Brother
    IBEW Local 191
     
         
  • Metro Airport
    Updated On: Mar 13, 2017

    http://www.metroairport.com/PublicSafety/AirportFire.aspx


  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2021.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    110090 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image