Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association

  •  


    January 28, 2023
    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
     
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Jan. 28 (09:41)

    SAD NEWS
    IBEW Local 659
    2023 Scholarship Opportunities
    IBEW Local 768
    HB 216
    IBEW Local 233
    Labor Showed Up to Fight SB 140
    IBEW Local 233
    2023 Hunger Walk Join Today!
    IBEW Local 483
    IBEW Local 483 Annual Peanut Butter Drive
    IBEW Local 483
     
         
  • Contact Us
    Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
    5967 Bedford Pl
    Ann Arbor, MI 48105

    Phone: 248-506-3401.
    Mail FormEmail Contact Form
    Your Full Name: *
    Contact Phone Number:
    Contact Email Address: *
    Email Message: *

    * Required Fields
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2023.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    128819 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image