Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 16, 2017
Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?

Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds

PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

UnionActive IAFF Newswire
Labor Headlines

US labour news headlines from LabourStart

     

 

Paused

Upcoming Events
WW Meeting
Oct 19, 2017
Romulus
Holiday Party
Dec 21, 2017
Andiamo Italian Steakhouse 21400 Michigan Avenue in Dearborn, MI
Paused

Wise Words
Bringing Our Work Home With Us

Bringing Our Work Home With Us Everyone likes to think that our work lives and our home lives are separate. This is not actually true. Our work is affected by the stuff that happens at home and we certainly let our work life affect our home life. This is normal. If you don’t believe me, ask the people you live with (family, wife, husband, kids).
Read More...


Contact Your Representatives!
 Enter Your Zip code:
 
     
Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

52241 hits since Mar 25, 2012
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image