Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • May 20, 2018

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    Working Families Party formally endorses Cynthia Nixon for governor
    Legal Rights in a Contract Campaign
    How rightwing groups wield secret toolkit to plot against US unions
    Automation, older workers to shape US workforce in 2020s
    Bosses and Workers: The Wage Struggle
  • Contact Us
    Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
    33365 Raphael Rd.
    Farmington Hills, MI 48336

    Phone: 248-506-3401.
    Mail FormEmail Contact Form
    Your Full Name:
     
    Contact Phone Number:
     
    Contact Email Address:
     
    Email Message:
     

    (Enter the code displayed in the image to verify that you are a real person)
     
     
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    64530 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image