Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
October 16, 2017
Member Login
Username:

Password:


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?

Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds

PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

• Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

• Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

• Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

• Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

• Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

• Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

UnionActive IAFF Newswire
Labor Headlines

US labour news headlines from LabourStart

     
Untitled Document

Forgot Your Username OR Password?

Use the forms below to retrieve your username or reset your password. An email containing your login information or a password reset link will be sent to the current email address in our system for your account. If you do not have an email address listed in the system you will need to contact us.

Send Username:

Enter the Email address for your account.

Your username will be sent to the email address listed in your account settings.


Reset Your Password:


Enter the username for your account:

A password reset link will be sent to the email address listed in your account settings.

 

     
Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

52241 hits since Mar 25, 2012
Visit Unions-America.com!
Top of Page image