Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  •  

    April 19, 2021
    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
     
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Apr. 19 (05:41)

    Alvin Thornton's Celebration of Life
    IBEW Local 387
    Berg's Going Union Campaign
    IBEW Local 332
    Berg Press Release
    IBEW Local 100
    SAFETY SHIRTS
    IBEW Local 191
    Safety Shirts
    IBEW Local 191
    IBEW Organizing Press Release
    IBEW Local 6
     
         
  • Livonia Fire April 2020 Birthday Drive Bys
    Posted On: May 05, 2020
    We are glad we could participate is so many Drive By Birthdays. Sorry to say as of today, April 30, we discontinuing these requests.
    Everyone stay safe, look after each other.
    Remember to stay home.
    We are all in this together and we will get through it together.

  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2021.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    111145 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image