Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • October 21, 2018

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Oct. 20 (23:00)

    Space Heater Safety
    IAFF Local 902
    Softball
    Stockton Firefighters
    Halloween Safety
    IAFF Local 902
    Local 1014 November 2018 Voter Guide
    IAFF Local 1014
    Friday Update 10-19-18
    IAFF Local 1014
    2019 BFIT FIRST RESPONDER CHALLENGE
    Cambridge Fire Fighters

    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    WorkWeek:NAFTA 2.0 USMC The AFL-CIO And Labor
    Salem backs union workers locked out by National Grid
    Union comes out against commercial-rent-control bill
    Amalgamated Transit Union surveys bus drivers over lack of bathroom breaks
    Locked-out Grid workers cleared to help in Merrimack Valley
  • Videos



  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2018.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    74024 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image