Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • January 20, 2019

     

    Member Login
    Username:

    Password:


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds

    PREVENTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IAFF Newswire
    Labor Headlines

    US labor news headlines from LabourStart

    Denver And Los Angeles: Two Cities Trying To Negotiate A New Deal With Teachers
    Sunny optimism rises on fifth day of LA teachers strike
    Rally held in Pittsburgh for non-paid federal workers amid the government shutdown
    Teachers Credit Union assisting federal workers impacted by government shutdown
    The DPS Teachers Contract Has Expired. Union Members Will Vote On Whether To Strike
  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2019.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive



    85522 hits since Mar 25, 2012


  • Top of Page image