Western Wayne County
Fire Department Mutual Aid Association
  • October 26, 2020


    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?

    Site Search
    Site Map
    RSS Feeds


    • Service all heating systems and all gas-, oil- or coal-burning appliances by a technician annually.

    • Install a battery-operated and electric-powered carbon monoxide detector in your home and check or replace the battery when you change the time on your clocks each spring and fall. If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911.

    • Contact a doctor if you believe you have carbon monoxide poisoning.

    • Do not use gas-powered devices such as a generator, grill or stove inside your home, basement or near a near a window or door. Generators should be operated more than 15 feet from the home.

    • Do not run any gas-powered motor inside a closed structure, such as a garage.

    • Do not heat a home with a gas oven.

    UnionActive IBEW Newswire
    Join the Newswire!
    Updated: Oct. 26 (13:41)

    Please Vote
    IBEW Local 659
    Snohomish County Covid Child Care
    IBEW Local 191
    IBEW- COVID-19 Resources
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union 57
    IBEW Local 659
    Rest in Peace Brother Walls
    International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 21
    Early Voting
    IBEW Local 648
  • September 11, 2020
    Posted On: Sep 11, 2020

    Never Forget

    On this night 19 years ago, 246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work today. 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift. 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol. 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for the morning shift of saving lives. None of them saw past 10:00 am Sept 11, 2001. In one single moment life may never be the same. Before you leave your home every day....kiss the ones you love and never take one second of your life for granted. #neverforget

  • Western Wayne Co. Fire Dept Mutual Aid Assoc.

    Copyright © 2020.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    107121 hits since Mar 25, 2012

  • Top of Page image